$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
$55.00 - $65.00
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
$65.00 - $75.00
Designed in response to modern XC trails, the Ehline is fast-rolling with uncompromised cornering performance. We developed the Ehline to provide more traction and durability than traditional XC tires for those who demand the most in a tire when riding increasingly aggressive, challenging terrain. - Designed and inspired by our experiences riding modern aggressive XC terrain - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
$65.00 - $75.00
The Honcho is our latest high-performance trail tire developed with angular lugs that are tall and aggressive, creating a fast-rolling tread pattern that still provides ample traction and bite through loose, uneven terrain. - Designed and inspired by our experiences attacking rocky, rooty terrain - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
A properly set up tubeless fatbike tire is like the holy grail of suppleness and, until now, we've forced you all to piecemeal together a tubeless kit for your Other Brother Darryl rims (Sorry about that. It won’t happen again, we promise… probably). But now you don’t have to do that anymore because our Tubeless Kit has everything you need to ditch your fat tubes. It comes with two of our nylon rim strips, a roll of Whisky Parts Co. tubeless tape, two tubeless valves, and two Problem Solvers Super P-Nuts. Just add your favorite sealant and let ‘er rip.
$25.98 - $27.58
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
$14.99 - $23.35
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$14.99 - $18.30
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$11.99 - $18.90
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 24 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 2.75-3
$6.99 - $7.99
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 40-45
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$15.99 - $24.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$15.00 - $15.99
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing - OneStar Compound
The compound has a much lower internal resistance making it particularly suitable for roller training. - Insider should not be used on the road! - Folding Bead
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris.
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 28-32 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 102g (48mm), 104g (60mm)
Page 1 of 28 Next page