$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
The Judge is WTB's rowdiest rear tire…for loose, sketchy descents. Centerline knob groups alternate between long and wide to pair hard braking traction with the rolling efficiency you demand of a rear tire. Burly outer knobs provide the support needed to keep them digging while slapping berms or spraying loam. WTB optimized the Judge for wide rims to provide a flatter tire profile that makes the outer knobs easy to find while cornering. The Judge keeps everything in order, whether dry and loose or wet and sloppy. Features: - Massive side knobs and a beefy overall design that grabs in every direction - Wide rim-based design provides additional support while also bolstering sidewall protection through ample tread overhang - Ideally paired with a Vigilante 2.5 on the front.
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
$55.00 - $65.00
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
$65.00 - $75.00
The Honcho is our latest high-performance trail tire developed with angular lugs that are tall and aggressive, creating a fast-rolling tread pattern that still provides ample traction and bite through loose, uneven terrain. - Designed and inspired by our experiences attacking rocky, rooty terrain - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
A properly set up tubeless fatbike tire is like the holy grail of suppleness and, until now, we've forced you all to piecemeal together a tubeless kit for your Other Brother Darryl rims (Sorry about that. It won’t happen again, we promise… probably). But now you don’t have to do that anymore because our Tubeless Kit has everything you need to ditch your fat tubes. It comes with two of our nylon rim strips, a roll of Whisky Parts Co. tubeless tape, two tubeless valves, and two Problem Solvers Super P-Nuts. Just add your favorite sealant and let ‘er rip.
$25.98 - $27.58
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
$11.99 - $18.90
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 40-45
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$15.99 - $24.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$15.00 - $15.99
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$3.00 - $29.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris.
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 28-32 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 102g (48mm), 104g (60mm)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5 - ISO Width (mm): 57 mm - Labeled Size: 12 x 2-1/4 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- ISO Diameter: 340 , 349 / 16" recumbent - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm - Labeled Size: 16 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 84g
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 355 - ISO Width (mm): 44 mm , 45 mm , 46 mm , 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm - Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight (g): 118 g
The Q-Tubes Standard Line Presta Valve tubes feature QBP's widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability - .9mm wall thickness - Removable Presta valve core - Q-Tubes Standard Line packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard - ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 25 mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 83g
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm , 69 mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4-2.75 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 283g
Page 1 of 22 Next page