Party in the front and in the back One light set for a complete daytime running lights solution. The Ion 100 R and Flare R City feature focused optics, an interruptive flash pattern, and broad range to ensure visibility. Their compact design and wide beam spread are optimized for city riding and make these USB rechargeable lights great for any bike. - Be seen with a broad, powerful beam and balanced optics designed for city riding - USB rechargeable - Includes Ion 100R, Flare R City, two quick connect brackets, and a micro USB charging cable
A beacon in the night The Ion 120 front light comes in an easily mountable compact size yet packs enough punch to light the road or trail in front of you. A powerful 120 Lumen front light, Ion 120 illuminates in three modes: high, low, and flash, and offers 270 degrees of visibility. Batteries and Sync mounting brackets included. - 120 Lumens via high-power, environmentally-friendly, 1W CREE LED - Be seen with focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility - High, low, and flash modes for versatile lighting options - Sync bracket allows for quick and easy adjustment, mounting, and removal - Includes 3 AAA batteries and Quick Connect bracket - Blendr compatible
Illuminate the terrain ahead with the push of a button CREE LED optics, a focused beam pattern, and five modes let you see at night and be seen during the day. The Ion 450 R front bike light is a daytime running light with the flash, focus, and range to be seen from up to 2km during the day. The Quick Connect bracket makes Ion 450 R easy to remove for charging with the included USB cable. Key features - Ideal for helmet or handlebar mount - Focused optics illuminate terrain ahead with a wide and powerful beam - 450 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 450LM: 1.5hrs, 200LM: 3hrs, 100LM: 6hrs, Night Flash: 9hrs, Day Flash: 10hrs - Fully charges in 4 hours through sealed Micro USB port - Includes Quick Connect bracket and Micro USB charging cable - Blendr-compatible with secure bar mount available
A compact and powerful front light with lasting brightness that makes it easy to see the street, path, or trail and features a dedicated Daytime Running Light mode that can be seen from 2km away, even during daylight hours. Ion Comp R packs the power of lasting light into a sleek, compact design that's at home on any road, mountain, or city bike. Light your way with five modes, including a Daytime Running Light mode that's designed to increase rider visibility during the day and can be seen from 2km away. Product Details - Ion Comp R provides a powerful beam that illuminates the street, path, or trail - A warm, wide 700-lumen beam allows for confident night riding with a great depth of field - DRL-specific focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility - Long-lasting brightness exceeds FL1 industry standards and outlasts the competition - Runtimes: 700LM—1.5hrs, 500LM—3hrs, 300LM—6hrs, 300LM day flash—19hrs, 200LM night flash—9hrs - Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets, and helmet mounts - Quick Connect+ offers secure installation with a flexible mount that's compatible with all bars 22.2 to 35mm - Includes Ion Comp R light, Adjustable Quick Connect+ Mount, and micro USB charging cable
A powerful front bike light with a wide beam that illuminates any road or trail and can be seen from 2km away as a daytime running light. Ride with confidence, day or night, with the Ion Elite R Front Bike Light. This USB-chargeable light features a powerful beam with a wide pattern perfect for the road, path, or trail. Designed to offer lumens that last, Ion Elite R lets you ride longer with sustained brightness and features five modes including day flash for use as a daytime running light. - Ion Elite R provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail - A warm, wide 1000 lumen beam allows confident night riding - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility - Long-lasting brightness exceeds industry standards - 1000lm-1.5hrs, 650lm-3hrs, 350lm-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash-22hrs - Adjustable hard mount attaches securely to handlebars between 25.4-35.0mm - Blendr compatible with available helmet mount - Includes an adjustable hard mount and micro USB charging cable - Battery: 5000Li-Ion - Weight: 187g
The Ion Pro RT front bike light lets you ride with confidence at all hours of the day. The USB rechargeable light features 5 modes for day and night, and its compact design and adjustable hard mount make it easy to securely attach it to the handlebars of any bike. Product details - Ion Pro RT provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail - 1300 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 1300LM-1.5hrs, 800LM-3hrs, 400LM-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash 22hrs - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Includes adjustable light mount that fits bars from 25.4-35.0mm - Blendr compatible with helmet mount available - Includes Ion Pro RT light, Adjustable hard mount, and micro USB charging cable
$14.99 - $16.00
Blackburn's minimalist Click front light is incredibly visible to drivers, yet nearly invisible on your bike. A simple 'click' of the lens will power up 2 LEDs that pump out 18 lumens of beautiful, bright light that is even visible from the side of your bike for cross traffic. The silicone mounting strap makes it easy to install/remove and works on pretty much any handlebar or bike frame. Two CR2032 coin cell batteries are included and are super-easy to replace. - 20 lumen front light - Versatile silicone mounting system - Waterproof to IP-65 standard
Not too long ago, a 400 lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Blackburn DayBlazer 400 is a dream come true! Featuring eye-popping BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility, the DAYBLAZER 400 puts light where riders need it most. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 3 hour recharge time - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: High 1hr (400 lumen), Low 5 hrs (200 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 6hrs (200 lumen)/10 hrs (200 lumen) - 59g
“Blazing On A Budget" is how Blackburn should describe this light. Featuring 800 lumens of perfectly-focused night time illumination, their eye popping BLITZ mode to grab the attention of cars, a Go Pro Mount, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility. The DAYBLAZER 800 is going to get you noticed without breaking the bank. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 4 hour recharge time - TIR lenses - Separate action camera mount included - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: BLITZ 1.5hrs (800 lumen), Medium 3hrs (500 lumen), Low 5 hrs (300 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 8hrs (200 lumen)/12 hrs (200 lumen) - 129g
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Page 1 of 5 Next page